If you want a clean home, you don’t have to spend money hiring a cleaning company. These tips from experts with many years experience in house cleaning can save you time, money and energy giving you a clean, warm, and inviting home. Cleaning the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom require different strategies due to different organization of items in these rooms.
Cleaning the kitchen
- Start cleaning your kitchen by cleaning stove first. This should be the most dirty part hence cleaning it last can spread the dirt and grease to other parts that you have cleaned already.
- Ensure you sanitize your sink to rid off bacteria. Use disinfectants, soap and warm water to clean the sink since it contains more bacteria than the toilet. For Arkansas residents, after having a party or any event particularly during spring, ensure you use spray with vinegar and hydrogen peroxide after cleaning the sink.This is done prevent build-up of water; always put a few mineral drops.
- Keep your oven clean by using a nonstick oven liner lined at the bottom. You can spray with an oven cleaner and avoid using the oven for a few hours. Before using, wipe using a paper towel to remove baked in stuff.
- Ensure you disinfect the disposal especially after a party or an event. Use cut-up lemon, salt and ice cubes to get rid of odors and bacteria.
Cleaning the bathroom
The bathroom is the most important part of house cleaning since your visitors are most likely to use the bathroom thus bacteria build-up can easily spread throughout the house. If you just had an dinner party particularly in State of Arkansas, keep your bathroom clean with these tips:
- Use lemon oil or vinegar mixed with water to make your shower doors clean and shiny. A tea spoon of lemon can be used to rub against shower door at least twice in a month to ensure the water roll off. To wipe out the solution, use news paper as it eliminates any streaks.
- Ensure you tame your toilet by using products such as Tang Drink mix. The citric acid used as the scrubber should be non toxic. Let the mix settle in for 5 minutes before you swish and flush. You can use the brush to safely swish away since pushing the toilet brush can lower the water level.
- Ensure all drains and clogs are free of hair. Use any recommended product to rid off clogs . Once every week, pour boiling water to avoid clogging and always clean strays of hair using toilet paper. Wipe off the toilet, mirrors, tub floor and sink daily before bed time.
The hardest task during house cleaning is the kitchen and bath room. To clean the rest of the house, simply follow these tips:
- Use vinegar and tap water to clean tile floors. Pepper mint drops can be used to add extra freshness.
- After get together, especially in Arkansas, you must have your furniture polished. A lint-free cloth should be used with mineral oil and lemon oil extracts to polish the furniture especially painted ones. To keep dust off, use a piece cloth wool to dust after polishing.
- To keep the walls clean, bright and rid off spills after an event especially in Arkansas, use baking soda and water. This combination erases crayon marks thus keeping walls light colored and bright.
House cleaning should not be a source of stress. Make is faster, cheaper and fun by simply following the tips outlined above.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.